PLAY HOW YOU WANT
ONLINE – OFFLINE – CASUAL
Play locally with friends, try to get High Scores in single player, fight in chaotic Free-For-All online and offline, or making the climb from Placements to Platinum and Beyond on the ranked ladder. There’s a little something for everyone.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to unwind with friends, or if you’re aiming to carve your name into the pillars of the Brawlhalla Competitive Community. Play Brawlhalla however you want, whenever you want.
CHOOSE A LEGEND
BECOME A LEGEND
Over 40 Legends to chose from, each with unique movesets, signature abilities, stats, weapon combinations and flair to suit your personal playstyle. Master one, or learn them all.
More legends continue to join the fight in an ever-expanding roster of those who fight for glory, honor, and bragging rights in the Brawlhalla arenas.
These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Fighters scramble to grab swords, axes, hammers, blasters, rocket lances and more! Every weapon changes your play style and your options. Gadgets like mines, bombs, and spiked spheres add even more danger into the mix, letting fighters change the course of battle with a well-timed throw or carefully laid trap.
- Online Ranked 1v1 – A personal test of skill where you match up against a single opponent to claim untold levels of personal glory in Brawlhalla.
- Online Ranked 2v2 – Bolster your ranks with a friend to prove your mettle, wit and teamwork in frenetic 2v2 battles.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- 8 Player 4v4 & FFA – Because the only thing better than four legends vying for bragging rights is eight legends battling for bragging rights.
- Local Free for All – Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer – perfect for friendly face-offs.
- Local Custom Teams – Team-up on your local machine, by adding up to 4 bots into the mix for living-room level mayhem.
- Local Single Player – Square off against bots in a three game tournament series. Perfect for warmups or score grinders.
- Alternate Game Modes – Brawlball, Bombsketball and more provide ‘casual’ ‘party game’ ‘just for fun’ alternate game modes with completely different objectives and just as much competition.
© 2019 Blue Mammoth Games. All Rights Reserved. Brawlhalla is a registered or unregistered trademark of Blue Mammoth Games in the US and/or other countries. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Blue Mammoth Games is a Ubisoft Entertainment company. ADVENTURE TIME and all related characters are trademarks of and © Cartoon Network. (s19)